Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC
Regulation A – Tier 2
OVERVIEWThe Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC is a Regulation A+ $50M debt fund that capitalizes on the high demand for short-term financing of residential and commercial real estate investment properties and the lack of funding options available to borrowers from institutional lenders. The Company’s strategy is to generate attractive, risk-adjusted returns by providing secured, short-term real estate loans to experienced borrowers who purchase, improve, and resell properties for profit. The Company may also provide financing for new construction projects or transactional funding opportunities to achieve its return objectives, provided these opportunities meet the Company’s investment criteria.
INVESTMENTS STRATEGYOriginate, acquire, manage, leverage, syndicate and sell investment in a variety of real estate loans, land development loans and other real estate secured loans.
- 12-24 month loan secured by 1st or 2nd position mortgage
- Typical Loan size $100,000 – $3.5MM
- Loan amount can include acquisition, development, improvement, or new construction loans
- Shared Appreciation Mortgages- targeted share of the return 30% or greater of the appreciation in equity
- Loans may be extended to borrowers in relation to undervalued or distressed, non-owner occupied, single family or multi-family residences (including condos, townhomes, and Planned Unit Developments), as well as for land development, new construction and commercial properties
- Loan amounts will usually be based on 70% or less of the As-Completed Value of the property excluding interest reserves
- Loans will be made throughout the United States, with a particular focus in the Western United States and California
|Last 3 Mo Distributions|
|June||May||April||NAV per share*|
An investment has two components of returns. One is the growth of the investment from the original purchase price, and the second is cashflow generated by the investment in the form of dividends or other such income distributions. The returns from an investment in SREIS is primarily from periodic distribution of income, however, the growth component of your investment performance will be reflected in the NAV of the units you have purchased. The total return of the investment is the sum of both the income and the growth components of the return.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULT. DISTRIBUTIONS MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE MANAGERS DISCRETION.