Yearly Performance Record
Talk to our experts:
- Consistent cash distributions and profit share
- Solid income through secured investments
- 8% per annum preferred return
- Monthly distributions
- 80% profit share to investors
- Minimum hold period: 12 months
- Quarterly redemptions
- Available to accredited & non‐accredited investors
- Total issue: up to $50 million
- Minimum investment: $5,00
- Offering available via Folio Institutional platform
- IRA & ROTH IRA Eligible
INVESTMENTS STRATEGYOriginate, acquire, manage, leverage, syndicate and sell investment in a variety of real estate loans, land development loans and other real estate secured loans.
- 12-24 month loan secured by 1st or 2nd position mortgage
- Typical Loan size $100,000 – $3.5MM
- Loan amount can include acquisition, development, improvement, or new construction loans
- Shared Appreciation Mortgages- targeted share of the return 30% or greater of the appreciation in equity
- Loans may be extended to borrowers in relation to undervalued or distressed, non-owner occupied, single family or multi-family residences (including condos, townhomes, and Planned Unit Developments), as well as for land development, new construction and commercial properties
- Loan amounts will usually be based on 70% or less of the As-Completed Value of the property excluding interest reserves
- Loans will be made throughout the United States, with a particular focus in the Western United States and California
|Last 3 Mo Distributions|
|July||June||May||NAV per share*|
An investment has two components of returns. One is the growth of the investment from the original purchase price, and the second is cashflow generated by the investment in the form of dividends or other such income distributions. The returns from an investment in SREIS is primarily from periodic distribution of income, however, the growth component of your investment performance will be reflected in the NAV of the units you have purchased. The total return of the investment is the sum of both the income and the growth components of the return.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULT. DISTRIBUTIONS MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE MANAGERS DISCRETION.
DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
Dowload our FREE White Paper
about this site
This website is a resource for investors who wish to diversify their investment portfolio into Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC to potentially generate monthly income from loans secured by physical real estate, with a focus on regular distributions and capital preservation.
investing in funds
An investment in Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC may help you spread your risk, diversify your portfolio and may enable you to participate in income generating real estate investment opportunities.
how to get started
Watch the video, complete the information request form and learn more about passive income and investing in Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC.