The Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC is a Regulation A+ $50M debt fund that looks to capitalize on the high demand for short‐term financing of residential and commercial real estate investment properties and the lack of funding options available to borrowers from institutional lenders.
The Company’s strategy is to use substantially all of the proceeds of this offering to acquire, asset manage, syndicate and opportunistically sell investments in a variety of real estate loans, land development loans and other real estate secured loans. For its loan portfolio, the Company will secure loans with first and/or second position security interests. The Company may also finance real estate projects using other funding methods including (but not limited to) joint venture equity financing.
INVESTMENTS STRATEGYOriginate, acquire, manage, leverage, syndicate and sell investment in a variety of real estate loans, land development loans and other real estate secured loans.
- 12-24 month loan secured by 1st or 2nd position mortgage
- Typical Loan size $100,000 – $3.5MM
- Loan amount can include acquisition, development, improvement, or new construction loans
- Shared Appreciation Mortgages- targeted share of the return 30% or greater of the appreciation in equity
- Loans may be extended to borrowers in relation to undervalued or distressed, non-owner occupied, single family or multi-family residences (including condos, townhomes, and Planned Unit Developments), as well as for land development, new construction and commercial properties
- Loan amounts will usually be based on 70% or less of the As-Completed Value of the property excluding interest reserves
- Loans will be made throughout the United States, with a particular focus in the Western United States and California
|Last 3 Mo Distributions|
|*NAV as of Jan 1st 2020|
|Jan||Dec||Nov||NAV per share*||Annualized Distribution|
Calculation of Investment Performance
An investment has two components of returns. One is the growth of the investment from the original purchase price, and the second is cashflow generated by the investment in the form of dividends or other such income distributions. The returns from an investment in SREIS is primarily from periodic distribution of income, however, the growth component of your investment performance will be reflected in the NAV of the units you have purchased. The total return of the investment is the sum of both the income and the growth components of the return.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULT. DISTRIBUTIONS MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE MANAGERS DISCRETION.
DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
Schedule a phone meeting with one of our fund managers
about this site
This website is a resource for investors who wish to diversify their investment portfolio into Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC to potentially generate monthly income from loans secured by physical real estate, with a focus on regular distributions and capital preservation.
investing in funds
An investment in Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC may help you spread your risk, diversify your portfolio and may enable you to participate in income generating real estate investment opportunities.